Updated: November 2021
Personal data means any information that, directly or indirectly, identify you, for example your name or your IP address.
We are committed to your privacy. We take measures to ensure that your personal data is protected and that our use of personal data complies with applicable regulations and laws and our internal procedures and routines.
Users of our Website, Platform and our digital channels, for example our channels and feeds on social media platforms.
- Contact persons of a business customer, supplier or a partner to us.
- External persons who contact or otherwise communicate with us and are not covered by the categories above.
2. Who is responsible for the use of your personal data?
3. Which personal data do we collect?
We only collect the personal data that we need. We collect and process the following categories of personal data, but which personal data that we collect about you in particular depends on how you interact with us:
- Identity information. Information that makes it possible to identify you, for example your name.
- Contact information. Information that makes it possible to contact you, for example your address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- User generated information. Information regarding your activity and use of our Website, and digital channels, for example clicks and visits and your behaviour when using the Website and our digital channels.
- Profile information. Information regarding your title, and name and address of the company or organisation that you work for.
- Communication. Contents of communication with us, for example contents in e-mail communication or the responses you provide when participating in a survey.
- Picture, video and audio material. Information such as your picture or voice that has been photographed or recorded, for example a photograph, or a video or audio recording.
- Order information. Information about orders for goods and services, for example the product or service, price or fee, delivery date or assignment period.
- Technical information. Technical information about the device that you use when using or visiting our website and digital channels, for example type of device, version of browser and operating system.
4. From where do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- Yourself. When you for example use the Website and other digital channels, contact us or communicate with us, we collect the personal data that you provide to us.
- Partners. We collect personal data about you from partner companies that we collaborate with, for example to carry out an event, webinar or similar activity.
- Social network platforms. If you visit our channels or feeds on social media, we collect the personal data that you provide to us when using these channels.
- Publicly available sources. We may collect personal data about you from publicly available sources, for example websites and public records.
- External persons. We collect personal data about you that external persons provide to us, for example in connection with communication or an event or similar activity.
5. Why do we use your personal data?
Below we explain the purposes with our use of personal data and provide examples of processing activities carried out for each purpose. Please note that not all processing activities may apply to you. Which processing activities that you are covered by depend on how you interact with us.
To read more about which categories of personal data, which legal basis that we rely on for the use of your personal data for each purpose and for how long your personal data is stored, please see our detailed information on our use of personal data.
Manage the relationship with business customers, suppliers and partners
If you are a contact person of a business customer, supplier or a partner to us, we use your personal data to manage the customer or supplier relationship or partnership, for example to register you as a contact person, manage invoices and agreements and to communicate for the same purpose.
Manage orders of goods and services
To manage orders of goods and services, we use, where necessary, your personal data for this purpose if you are a contact person for the customer or supplier, for example to manage requests for proposals (RFPs), submit and manage orders, and to communicate for the same purpose.
Follow-up and evaluate the relationship with business customers, suppliers and partners
We use, where necessary, personal data about contact persons of business customers, suppliers and partners to follow-up and evaluate the customer or supplier relationship or the partnership.
Respond to questions
If you contact us, for example by e-mail or phone, with a question, we use the personal data that you share with us to respond to your question.
Communicate about us, our business, and our services
We use your personal data to communicate about us, our business and our services in various channels, including for marketing and promotional purposes. This includes communicating with you regarding offers from us in various digital channels (for example by e-mail and on social network platforms) and promoting our services, including the Platform, and activities that we carry out, e.g. webinars, contests and surveys. You can at any time unsubscribe from our communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the communication or by contacting us.
Communication between employees and external persons
We use your personal data, where applicable, in connection with communication, for example by e-mail, between employees and external persons.
We use your personal data to provide our newsletter, for example to send out the newsletter and manage your subscription. You can at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by contacting us.
Follow-up and analyse the business
We use your personal data to compile reports on an aggregated level and statistics to follow-up and analyse the business. We do not profile your personal data for this purpose.
Document the business
We use your personal data, where necessary, to document the business, for example to manage and store agreements, decision documents, minutes and presentations.
Carry out meetings, webinars and demos
If you participate in meeting, webinar or demo that we arrange, we use your personal data to carry out the meeting or demo.
Carry out contests, events and other activities
If you participate in a contest, an event or another activity that we arrange, we use your personal data to carry out the contest, event or activity, for example to register your participation, to communicate with you regarding the activity and, where applicable, publish information regarding the event on our website and in our digital channels.
Carry out surveys
If you choose to participate in a survey that we carry out, we collect the personal data that you provide in connection with the survey. Your opinions about our business and services are important to us. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the mailing or by contacting customer service.
Develop and improve the business
We use your personal data when we carry out analysis on an aggregated level to develop and improve the business, our business methods and business strategies. We do not profile your personal data for this purpose.
Follow-up and analyse the use of this Website and our digital channels
It is important for us to understand how this Website and our digital channels are used. We therefore use your personal data for this purpose, for example when we collect and analyse visitor and user statistics on how our website and digital channels are used.
Enable functionality on this Website
To enable functionality on this Website, for example to remember your settings, we use where necessary your personal data. This in order to provide you with a better user experience on the website.
Ensure technical functionality and security
We use your personal data to ensure necessary technical functionality and security of this websites and our IT systems, for example for security logging, error handling, and backups.
Manage and defend legal claims
If needed, we use your personal data to manage and defend legal claims for example in connection with a dispute or court proceeding. For this purpose, we share personal data, when needed, with other recipients, please see next section 6 below.
Fulfill legal obligations
To fulfil our legal obligations, if necessary, we will use your personal data, for example, in order to fulfil accounting or data protection obligations. For this purpose, we may share certain information with other recipients. Please see next section 6 below for more information.
6. Which recipients do we share personal data with?
Below we describe which recipients that we share your personal data with. Which recipients we share your personal data with depends on how you interact with us. Unless we have stated otherwise below the recipient is responsible (data controller) for its own use of your personal data.
To read more about why and based on which legal bases, we share your personal data with different recipients, please see our detailed information on our use of personal data.
We share personal data with:
When we communicate with external persons, for example via e-mail, we share the personal data that you yourself or employees share with the external person.
Social network platforms
To communicate about us, our business and our services in our digital channels and on other websites we share personal data with social network platforms.
When we automatically share personal data with these platforms we are, where applicable, jointly responsible together with the relevant social network or marketing platform for the collection and transfer of your personal data using cookies and similar technologies. We and the relevant platform are, however, independently responsible for the subsequent use of your personal data. We have entered into specific arrangements with the platforms which outline the roles and responsibility of us and the relevant platform in relation to the use of your personal data. You have the right to receive information on the essence of these arrangements. Contact us to obtain this information, please see section 11 below for contact details. Please see our detailed information on our use of personal data for more information about the recipients with whom we are jointly responsible for the use of your personal data.
If needed, we share your personal data with other recipients for the following purposes:
- to manage a merger or sale of the business,
- to manage and defend legal claims and rights,
- to fulfil legal obligations,
- to respond to a request, and
- to protect and ensure the safety of our staff.
Examples of recipients are external advisors, public authorities, courts, law enforcement, and potential buyers and sellers should we sell the business.
7. Which rights do you have?
You have certain right rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to the personal data that we have collected about you.
You have the right to:
- Request access to and a copy of your personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data that is based on your consent.
- Request erasure of your personal data in some circumstances, but not in cases where we, for example, are legally obligated to keep your personal data.
- Unsubscribe from communications which you for example can do by clicking on an unsubscribe link in the communication.
- Request restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances and you can then, at least for a certain period of time, prevent us from using your personal data for other purposes that for example to manage and defend a legal claim or to comply with legal obligations that we are subject to.
- Object to the processing of your personal data that is based on our or another party's legitimate interest for reasons related to your specific situation and if we cannot show that we have a compelling reason for our use of personal data we will stop using your personal data for the relevant purpose.
- Transfer your personal data (data portability) under certain circumstances by requesting a copy of your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured format that you can transfer to another recipient.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us. Please see section 11 below for contact details.
8. Cookies and other technologies
9. Where we process personal data
We endeavour to store your personal data within the EU. However, in certain cases we transfer personal data to recipients outside the EU/EEA, for example to service providers engaged by us.
To ensure that the personal data is protected, we ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place with the service providers that process your personal data outside the EU/EEA in light of the laws of the receiving country, for example data transfer agreements which include the EU Commission's standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries in addition to, if needed, supplementary measures.
For more information on the safeguards that we have taken to protect personal data, please contact us. Please see section 11 below for contact details.
11. Any questions?
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority in your country. In Sweden, the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) (www.imy.se) is the data protection authority.