Version 2021.9. Updated September 1, 2021.
Quickchannel is a subscription service for a live streaming platform helping companies and organisations to communicate through live video, and on demand (the "Service").
The use of the Service is governed by the subscription agreement (the "Subscription Agreement") that your employer or the company that you work for or which otherwise has granted you access to the Service (the "Subscriber") has concluded with us and the limited licence granted to the Subscriber under the Subscription Agreement for the use of the Service.
USE OF THE SERVICE
3. Access to the Service. The Service may be accessed by various methods, including by logging into a user account set up in the Service, third-party identity and access management platforms or through links generated by the Services.
4. System Requirements. Use of the Services require one or more compatible devices, Internet access and certain software, which may need to be upgraded from time to time. Information on applicable system requirements is available on the Website.
5. Responsibility for Internet Connection. You are aware and accept that the Service are dependent on Internet access. You are solely responsible for your own Internet connection used to connect to the Service.
6. Costs for Data Usage. You are solely responsible for any fees and charges for Internet traffic and data usage that you may incur when accessing and using Quickchannel.
7. Conditions for Use. When you access or use the Service you represent and warrant that you will not:
- breach or circumvent (or encourage anything that would breach or circumvent) any laws, rules, regulations or third party rights;
- gain access (or attempt to gain access) to any area where you do not have a right or permission to be;
- distribute viruses, malicious software, use any worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files, time bombs, robots, scrapers, spiders or any other automatic means to access, damage, disrupt or interfere with the Service for any reason;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service;
- frame, mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of the Service into any other website, software or service without our prior written authorization;
- bypass, circumvent or interfere with any technical measures used by us to provide the Service;
- use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Service;
- copy, modify, change, reverse engineer or disassemble the service (or parts thereof) except as permitted by law; or
RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP
9. License. The Subscriber's limited licence under the Subscription Agreement concluded with us covers your use of the Service.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
11. Controllership. The Subscriber is the controller of the use of your personal data in connection with the use of the Service and is thus responsible for ensuring that the use complies with applicable data protection laws, including where applicable the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (GDPR). We process your personal data on behalf of the Subscriber as a processor to provide the Service.
TERM AND TERMINATION
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS